Windi - Gas Relief for Babies.
Many parents experience that their baby has gas-related problems during the first couple of months after birth. The relief valve Windi is a natural solution to help babies relieve gas without the ingestion of any medication.
The Windi is a single-use catheter that helps babies get rid of excess gas, and is designed to be safe and effective. Most pediatric professionals are familiar with the method of using a rectal thermometer to relieve gas and constipation. The Windi is designed specifically for this purpose.
The soft, pliable, hollow tube features a rounded tip that is long enough to reach past the muscle that prevents the release of the gas, and also has a stopper to prevent an insertion too far.
Windi is registered as a medical device class 1 with the Swedish Medical Agency and with the FDA in USA, and is CE-marked according to European international safety standards.
Uses: Gas Relief, Constipation, Colic.
1 pack includes 10 catheters.
10 Individual Windi in a pack - made from Dryflex (BPA-free & latex-free)
100% recyclable & biodegradable materials
1) Always use baby oil or similar products on Windi to facilitate the insertion. Gently massage the baby's tummy with your hand in a downward motion.
2) Lift the baby's legs towards the stomach. Carefully insert the catheter (As if you were using a thermometer).
3) You will know that the treatment is working when you hear a 'whistling' sound as the gas comes out.
4) The treatment is complete when the 'whistling' sound ends and your baby is no longer in pain. Dispose of the catheter.
- Do not insert without first applying a natural baby oil.
- Never leave the catheter in the baby’s rectum after the treatment is complete.
- Do not repeat the treatment more than 3 times per day, as this will disrupt your baby’s natural bowel rhythm unnecessarily. (Do not overuse in general so your baby keeps on developing their natural gas release muscle mechanisms)
- It is recommended that you consult with a nurse or a paediatrician before using Windi on a premature baby.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This medicine is not a substitute for medical attention. Consult your practitioner if any symptoms persist.
Caution: Always consult a doctor or health professional if you are concerned or need advice about your baby’s health. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colorants or preservatives.
Note: Safe to use from childbirth
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.