Spore Based Probiotics - For optimal gut health to heal digestive issues & overall health.
Unlike normal probiotics, spore based probiotics do not die in the stomach before they reach the small & large intestine, once there they begin to provide massive benefits outlined below. Spore based probiotics also form better colonies than normal probiotics hence the name spore based.
How can Spore Based Probiotics help?
- All spore based probiotics reach the small & large intestine alive (Unlike regular probiotics)
- Heals leaky gut (60% is healed within 1st month, 100% is reached within month 3
- Heals IBS
- Creates a gut condition that allows other beneficial bacteria to thrive
- Improves digestion
- Natural gut antibiotic
- Provides B vitamins & vitamin K2 through bacterial production
- Improves immune system as up to 70% of immune systems strength is regulated through the gut
Uses: Leaky gut, SIBO, IBS & digestive issues, auto-immune conditions, autism support, overall health improvement.
60ml (1 Months supply)
Ingredients: Proprietary probiotic Fulvic Acid blend [4 billion spore cells], Bacillus indicus, Bacillus stubtilis, Bacilus coagulan, Bacilus lichenformis, Bacillus claussi, Natural mineral rich powder containing 300mg Fulvic Acid, Pharmaceutical grade cellulose vegan capsule.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
Adults & children over 5 years
Because Florish is so effective, and gut health varies from individual to individual, it is recommended to begin with one capsule per day for the first few days, and increase up to 2 capsules per day after a week, taken after a meal. A child over five years old has an adult microbiome and can take an adult dose.
Children under 5 years
Start with half capsule mixed into food per day gradually increasing over two weeks to one capsule per day. Florish is safe and hugely beneficial to pregnant and breastfeeding moms, and toddlers; increasing nutrient absorption and raising immune tolerance.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This medicine is not a substitute for medical attention. Consult your practitioner if any symptoms persist.
Does not contain dairy, wheat, corn, gluten, yeast, rice, salt, sugar or soy.
No artificial flavors or colorants.
Non GMO. Preservative free.
This section explains more about the probiotic strains found in this product:
– Produces antibiotic bacitracin.
– Produces protease and improves protein digestion.
– Produces whole spectrum of B vitamins including folate (vitamin B9).
Potent immune stimulation.– Produces high levels of carotenoids – lycopene, axtaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein.- Produces quinols and vitamins.- The most effective antioxidant probiotic.
– Produces over 12 affective antibiotics.- Widely used, safe and highly effective.
– Produces nattokinase and vitamin K2.- Highly important for immune development – GALT (gut associated lymphatic tissue).
– Most widely used probiotic in the world.- Potent immune stimulator.- Antibiotic resistant for use during antibiotic treatment.
Strongly studied with long history of use in;
– IBS, Crohn’s ulcerative colitis– Produces L+ optical form of lactic acid.- Potent immune stimulation.
(Note that naturally produced gut antibiotics target only pathogens and fungus’s-further protecting your health)
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.