Baby’s Sweet Dreams - A natural & safe calming remedy for baby sleep problems, trouble falling asleep, not getting enough sleep.
Restful sleep is essential for babies, typically sleeping between 16 & 17 hours a day, yes very essential. We have developed Sweet Dreams for babies that are having a hard time adjusting to their new world for whatever reason and need a natural aid to help them relax and fall asleep.
How can Baby's Sweet Dreams Help?
Baby's Sweet Dreams is a safe and effective 100% homeopathic remedy formulated especially by our clinical psychologist to gently support relaxation and induce a state of drowsiness in babies.
- Safely soothes and calms babies into peaceful slumber without the risk of synthetic drugs
- Assists with sleep problems caused by teething and colic
- Helps babies feel relaxed and more secure in their immediate surroundings
Uses: Sleep problems, Trouble falling asleep, Not getting enough sleep.
Remember: If your baby is teething and that is what is interfering with their sleep then please also use Pain-Free Teething, Pain-Free Teething will help them with the pain and will also help them teeth quicker and stronger :).
What is your baby's age? Remember Baby's Sweet Dreams if for baby's between 0 & 12 months, it can still work for older babies, however our Toddler's Sweet Dreams is the recommended product for babies & children 12 months and older :)!
20g (1 – 2 months supply)
Aconite (30C), Cina(6C), Chamomilla (6C), Pulsatilla (6C), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Dosage: Sprinkle a small pinch of Sleepy Sprinkles directly into your baby's mouth 5 minutes before bedtime or during the night if baby wakes up and fusses. May be repeated after 15 minutes if necessary or during the night for up to 5 doses.
For 0 – 12 months (See Infants' Sweet Dreams for older babies :) )
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This medicine is not a substitute for medical attention. Consult your practitioner if any symptoms persist.
Caution: Always consult a doctor or health professional if you are concerned or need advice about your baby’s health. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colorants or preservatives.
Note: Safe to use from childbirth
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.