Pet Allergy Itch Formula - A natural relief for itchy & inflamed skin due to allergies (For Dogs & Cats).
The skin has a protective barrier that helps ensure that animals don’t constantly itch. However, certain harmless factors such as grass or food allergies can lead this protective barrier in the skin to weaken slightly and allow nerve endings in the skin surface to become slightly irritated. This causes the common itching sensation on the skin, which can be quite frustrating to a pet.
How can Allergy Itch help:
- Relieves itchy skin in dogs & cats & calms your pet
- Stops constant scratching
- Soothes skin allergies in pets
- Helps to heal inflamed skin & hot spots
- Allows fur to grow back & prevents bald patches
Uses: For Cats & Dogs, Inflamed skin, Itchy skin, skin allergies.
20g (1 Months supply)
Ingredients: Arum triph (6C), Viola tri (6C), Comocladia (6C), Chamomilla (12C), Cina (6C), Sucrose [Inactive ingredient]
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
Sprinkle a dose directly into the mouth and hold closed briefly. Initially administer a dose every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses. Thereafter 3 times daily. May be discontinued if symptoms subside.
Small dogs & cats: 1/4 of teaspoon = 1 dose
Medium dogs: 2/4 of a teaspoon = 1 doses
Large dogs: 1 teaspoon = 1 dose
*Safe for all ages, during pregnancy & nursing
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.
Caution: Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colorants or preservatives
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.