Do you need an immune system boost?
When living our daily lives, things happen within our bodies without us even realising. You lightly cut your skin and bacteria get in. Or you rub your eyes, not realizing that the doorknob you touched had a cold virus on it. Or you ate something that maybe wasn’t cooked or cleaned as well as it should have been.
And just like that, you’ve got an unwanted guest in your body. That's where your immune system steps in, and releases white blood cells and other chemicals that destroy these threats. Or it causes a reaction, like a sneeze, to boot out a virus in your nose.
So what is an immune system exactly?
The immune system is made up of special organs, cells and chemicals that fight infection (microbes). The main parts of the immune system are: white blood cells, antibodies, the complement system, the lymphatic system, the spleen, the thymus, and the bone marrow. These are the parts of your immune system that actively fight infection.
What are some common disorders of the immune system?
It is common for people to have an over- or underactive immune system.
Overactivity of the immune system can take many forms, including:
allergic diseases - where the immune system makes an overly strong response to allergens. Allergic diseases are very common. They include allergies to foods, medications or stinging insects, anaphylaxis (life-threatening allergy), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), sinus disease, asthma, hives (urticaria), dermatitis and eczema
- autoimmune diseases - where the immune system mounts a response against normal components of the body. Autoimmune diseases range from common to rare. They include multiple sclerosis, autoimmune thyroid disease, type 1 diabetes, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis and systemic vasculitis
Symptoms of an underactive or compromised immune system are:
- Your stress level is sky-high, and it's not a coincidence you tend to get sick after a big work project or during an emotional home situation
- You always seem to have a cold - if you’re constantly catching colds – or have a cold that’s won’t run its course – that’s a clear sign your immune system is struggling to keep up
- You have lots of tummy trouble such as frequent diarrhoea, gas or constipation
- Your wounds heals slowly - if your immune system is sluggish, your skin can't regenerate normally, and your wounds linger and have a hard time healing
- You have frequent infections, such as more than four ear infections in a year, developing pneumonia twice a year, suffering from chronic sinusitis often, or needing more than two courses of antibiotics a year
- You constantly feel tired, which means your energy levels are very low. This is because your body is trying to conserve energy to fuel your immune system so it can fight off germs.
Intervene Herbal Regular is a powerful remedy which kills & overcome infections & disease.
This revolutionary blend of more than 25 botanical extracts has a unique ability to kill viruses, bacteria, fungus and parasites. Intervene Herbal also fights cancer & removes the toxins we are exposed to on a daily basis.
Intervene Herbal testimonies can be found on Youtube. This product is really powerful and has cured many of infections and other illnesses which they previously could not overcome.
Regular / Yellow Range can assist with:
Acne & Pimples, Alkalinity, Allergies, Anti-viral & Anti-bacterial, Arthritis, Asthma, Autoimmune Disease (Psoriasis), Back pain, Bilharzia, Bladder infection, Blood infection, Candida, Chlamydia, Cold sores, Colds, Detoxification, Diabetes, Eczema, Emphysema, Flu, Fungal killer, Glaucoma, Gout, Gum Ulcers, Heart disease, Hepatitis, Herpes, High blood pressure, Immune Booster, Infections, Inflammation, Joint pain, Kidney infection, Liver disease, Liver function, Malaria, Mouth Sores, Mouth Ulcers, Parkinson's, pH Balance, Prostate, Psoriasis, RLS (Restless Legs syndrome), Scarring, Septic Ulcers, Sinusitis, Skin Blemishes, Skin infections, Skin rashes, Sores, Spider Bites, STD's (All types), Swelling, TB, Ulcers (mouth), Ulcers (Stomach), Urinary Infection, Viral infections, Yeast infection.
Purple vs. Yellow Range (Which one to get):
Our purple range was developed for people with extremely serious illnesses such as Cancer, HIV / AIDs, long standing infections in critical organs (Infections that have been there for years), etc. Under these circumstances we recommend the purple range.
However, for most people the yellow range is what we recommend as it is very powerful and more cost effective.