+Calm: Providing near instant relief from chronic or acute anxiety and stress.
Described by our clients as ‘A bottle of instant calm'. Our unique extraction & delivery methods of the main ingredient PassiFlora promises a quicker and more effective release time. This, along with Melissa officinalis & a lavender extract, provides an immense and near instant sense of calm during times of stress & anxiety.
How can +Calm help?
- Formulated by a clinical psychologist
- Eases nervous stress & tension
- Calms & reduces anxiety and panic attacks
- Soothes the nerves
- Reduces symptoms of OCD
Uses: Social anxiety, General anxiety, Situational anxiety, Restlessness, Uncontrolled nerves, Panic attacks, OCD.
50ml (1 – 2 months supply)
Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm), Lavandula augustifolia (Lavender), Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower), Ethanol (natural preservative).
Dosage: Adults & Teenagers 12+: 15 - 20 drops in a little water 3 times a daily. Children over age 6 use 1 drop per age of child 3 times daily.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This medicine is not a substitute for medical attention.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy & breastfeeding has not been established. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colorants or preservatives.
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.