Female Fertility Tonic: A natural ovulation & fertility booster for easy conception, and will help to keep your periods regular.
Formulated especially for women who are trying to fall pregnant, our herbal Fertility Tonic contains herbs that are well-known for their ability to promote health and balance in the female reproductive system.
How Fertility Tonic can help:
- Promotes healthy and regular ovulation
- Corrects hormone imbalances underlying infertility
- Strengthens and tones fallopian tubes & promotes ovarian health
- Supports healthy uterine functioning
- Regulates menstrual cycle
Uses: Difficulty falling pregnant, missed periods, hormonal imbalances.
50ml (1 - 2 months)
Vitex agnus-castus (Chasteberry), Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh), Eleutherococcus senticosis (Siberian Ginseng), Ethanol [Inactive ingredient]
Dosage: Take 15 - 20 drops in approximately 1/4 glass water or juice three times daily.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This medicine is not a substitute for medical attention.
Caution: Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children. Safety in pregnancy has not yet been established. As a precaution it is therefore best for women to stop taking them as soon as conception has taken place.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colorants or preservatives.
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.