Pet Ear Care (Dogs & Cats) - A natural ear care supplement for ear mites, infection & general health
Ear infections are very common amongst cats and dogs and can cause severe irritation and discomfort for your beloved pet. The normal flora of the ear canal (the natural bacteria and yeast that lives in the ear) requires a balanced environment for optimal functioning. Any disturbance to this environment, such as inadequate ventilation due to floppy, hairy ears or inflammation of the ear canal due to dietary intolerances, upsets this balance and an overpopulation of the bacteria and yeasts naturally resident in the ear canal results. The ear reacts by secreting more wax which further compounds the problem and thus begins the cycle of ear infections.
How can Ear Care help:
- Relieves ear infections in dogs, cats and other pets
- Treats ear mite infestation
- Reduces inflammation of the ears
- Reduces pain, itching and discomfort and prevent constant scratching of ears
- Helps to prevent chronic recurring ear infections
- Reduces the need for antibiotics
Uses: For Cats & Dogs, Ear mites, infection & general health in pets.
30ml (1 Months supply)
Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia, Rosmarinus officinale (Rosemary), Calendula officinalis (Marigold), Verbascum thapsus, Ethanol [Inactive ingredient], Purified water.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
Directions: Hold your pet's head slightly to one side and allow the drops to fall into the ear canal. Massage gently to spread the oil into the ear canal. Repeat dose 2 - 3 times daily for about 7 - 10 days. Re-apply at the very first signs of re-infection. In the case of chronic ear problems, apply once or twice weekly as a preventative once the acute infection has cleared up.
Cats and small dogs: 2-3 drops in the affected ear = 1 dose
Medium-large dogs: 3-5 drops in the affected ear = 1 dose
*Safe for all ages
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.
Caution: Not safe during pregnancy & nursing. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children. For external use only.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colorants or preservatives
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.