Prostate Ease - A natural remedy for BPH, enlarged prostate, prostatitis and preventative prostate care.
Another issue that plagues the modern world: Prostate problems! And the issues seem to appear at a younger and younger age. Many customers have found great success with Prostate Ease. This solution combines three prominent herbal solutions known for the ability to decrease prostate inflammation and promote optimal prostate functioning.
How Prostate Ease can help:
Proven herbal ingredients for BPH, Prostatitis & Prostate Health
- Effective natural tonic for the prostate gland in men (Especially men over 40)
- Prevents the occurrence of BPH (Benign Prostate Swelling)
- Reduces an enlarged prostate
- Promotes strong and healthy urine flow
- Addresses a weak and dribbling urine stream
- Relieves prostatitis (Inflammation or infection of the prostate)
Uses: Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) / enlarged prostate, Prostatitis / prostate inflammation, Preventative prostate care.
50ml (1 months supply)
Epilobium parviflorum, Sabal serrulata (Saw Palmetto), Hypoxis rooperi (extract of African Potato), Ethanol (natural preservative).
Dosage: Adult men 16+: For acute BPH and prostatitis, take 15 - 20 drops in a little water three times per day. As a preventative and prostate tonic it is recommended that all men over 40 should take 10 - 15 drops in a little water or juice two to three times daily. Not suitable for children.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This medicine is not a substitute for medical attention. Consult your practitioner if any symptoms persist.
Caution: Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colorants or preservatives.
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.