Proteolytic Enzymes: Systemic enzymes to support the body's enzymatic processes.
Proteolytic enzymes are essential for many important processes in your body. They’re also called peptidases, proteases or proteinases. In the human body, they are produced by the pancreas and stomach. While proteolytic enzymes are most commonly known for their role in the digestion of dietary protein, they perform many other critical jobs as well. For example, they are essential for cell division, blood clotting, immune function and protein recycling, among other vital processes.
As a systemic proteolytic enzyme dissolves the fibrin proteins that make up scar tissue and has the unique ability to recognize what is necessary and what is excess in the body. It also has the distinct ability to digest only non-living tissue (Such as the type of tissue that is causing blockages in the fallopian tubes) and make proteins break down much faster.
How can Proteolytic Enzymes help?
- Control Inflammation and Optimize Blood Flow
- Help Prevent Atherosclerosis and Diabetic Heart Disease
- Can Reduce Severity of Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Clean Up Your Immune System
- Help Fight Cancer
- Provide Anti-inflammatory Properties (Especially in the Colon)
- Break-down scar tissue
- Break down non-living / foreign proteins and tissue
Uses: Inflammation & pain (Chronic or acute), scar tissue, internal & external growths, immune booster, detox.
60 capsules (1 Month's Supply)
Bromelain (Pineapple enzyme), L-Cystein (plant based), Maltodextrine, Vegan cellulose capsules.
Dosage: 16 years and over: Take twice daily between meals (2 hours after or 1 hour before a meal).
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This medicine is not a substitute for medical attention.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy & breastfeeding has not been established. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colorants or preservatives.
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.