X-Gel - Introducing a paradigm shift in oral care.
X-Gel was designed to not only clean the sensitive gums and teeth of babies & children, but to also fight off the harmful bacteria & fungi that cause plaque and tooth decay. Further more XGel also helps restores the ecology of the oral environment.
How does X-Gel work:
1) After application it creates a barrier around the gums and teeth that make it impossible for the fungi and bacteria that cause plaque to attach to these gums & teeth
2) The specific xylitol solution that we use has anti-fungal and also specific anti-bacterial action, this also stops the over-growth of these negative fungi and bacteria in the mouth. (This is also why it assists with throat & ear infections also, and helps prevent them).
Did you know: XGel also contains a bit of calcium to ensure strong gums and teeth!
Developed by a paediatric dentist, XGel is:
- Safe if swallowed
- Tastes great and encourages good oral hygiene care
- No fluoride, abrasives, detergents or colourants
- Eco-friendly; no harmful chemicals
Uses: Baby gum cleaning, Milk Tooth Cleaning, Prevent Plaque, Prevent Tooth Decay, protect against earn and throat infections.
Directions: Apply one drop per brush / sponge and then rub over baby or child's gums. Do not rinse or spit it out. Apply 3 - 5 times daily.
Ingredients: Purified aqua, xylitol, carboxymthylcellulose, calciumglycerophosphate
Standard Door to door shipments within South Africa take 1 - 3 working days to reach you. Postnet shipments take 2 - 4 working days to reach you.
- Standard door-to-door Shipping: Between R59.00 - R75.00 for orders below R900.00 and FREE shipping for orders R900.00 & above to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case.
- We also offer a Postnet shipping option for customers preferring this option, the standard Postnet charge of R99.00 applies if this option is selected.